Federal Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)*
The federal ACP provides a monthly discount of up to $30 per month for internet services for qualifying households.
How to Qualify:
How to Apply in Two Easy Steps:
• ACP is a government program that reduces subscribers’ broadband internet service bill.
• The household may obtain ACP support from any participating provider.
• The household may apply the ACP benefit to any broadband service offering at the same terms and conditions available to households not eligible for ACP.
• After 90 days of non-payment, the provider may disconnect the service.
• Subscribers will be subject to the providers’ undiscounted rates and general terms and conditions if the program ends, upon de-enrollment from ACP, or if the subscriber transfers the benefit to another provider but continues to receive service from you.
• Complaints may be filed via the FCC’s Consumer Complaint Center.